The MCR-LTER site collects several types of data. This page offers an overview of how these data are organised. All public data are searchable and browseable.
Use of all MCR-LTER public data requires acceptance of the MCR-LTER Data Use Policy.
MCR LTER Core, Signature and Long-Term Time-series Datasets
- Sorted by topic
- Sorted by the five NSF LTER Core Research Areas
- Sorted by measurement
- Sorted by Data Package ID (for information managers)
- Physical oceanographic mooring data coverage
- Images and Movies: Life in the Water Column | Life on the Reef | Life in the Lagoon
- Reference data, such as the databases of Taxa and Sampling Sites
- Coral Image Time-series Viewer
Collaborative Time-series & GeoSpatial Datasets
- LTREB Caribbean site: Edmunds coral coverage time series on St. John, USVI from 1987 to present
- GeoSymbio: Gates Lab global geospatial bioinformatics and ecoinformatics for Symbiodinium-host symbioses based on ITS2 gene sequences
- MIRADA: Data from the Microbial Biodiversity Survey in Moorea are available from the VAMPs site.
- MCR LTER Project at Biological and Chemical Oceanographic Data Management Office (BCO-DMO)
LTER Network Data Resources
- LTER Network All-Site Data Catalog (PASTA)
- LTER Network Climate and Hydrologic Database Projects (ClimDB/HydroDB)
- LTER Network Database of Site Information (Site DB)
- All-Site Bibliographic Database (presently offline)
- LTER Network Remote Sensing Archive of Spatial Data
- LTER Network Media Gallery